Current RFPs & RFQs
Request for Proposal: Virtual Building Platform with Dynamic Building Calculator
Date Issued: Wednesday, January 11, 2023
Proposal Submittal Date: Friday, January 27, 2023, 10 AM, Local Time
One East Kentucky, a private 501(c)3 non-profit economic development organization, is soliciting proposals from firms to provide virtual building platforms with dynamic building calculators. This project will enhance the attraction efforts of the organization in an effort to help us grow Eastern Kentucky communities. This project/contract will take place over a five (5) year period with an option to renew for two (2) additional years. This RFP and contract award process will adhere to the Procurement by Competitive Proposal process as outlined by 2 CFR 200.318-326.
Scope of Work
The firm selected will successfully provide the following services to be integrated into our website:
- Develop a platform allowing for multiple virtual building designs based on target industries for six (6) different properties: Johnson County Build Ready Site, Big Sandy Regional Airport in Martin County, Coal Fields Regional Industrial Park in Perry County, Eastern Kentucky Business Park in Martin County, Gateway Regional Industrial Park in Letcher County, and Kentucky Enterprise Industrial Park in Pike County.
- Create a webtool that provides custom building options, full engineering plans, site plans, and construction timetable
- Provide a dynamic calculator that responds to user-selected options and updates price modeling in real-time
- Provide six different customized building layouts
- Customize platform to match branding/existing website
- Update construction prices every six (6) months for the life of the contract
- Provide leads of companies interacting with platform tool
Benefits of Partnership
Please confirm ability to provide the following:
- Personalized Content: what content and how will it be provided to One East Kentucky.
- Long-Term Partnership: what is standard for your firm and what would this look like for One East Kentucky.
- Web-Based Deliverable: Showcase your online solutions that allow ease-of-access to information via desktop.
Inquiries, Questions and Answers:
Technical questions may be addressed IN WRITING ONLY to Colby Kirk, President and CEO at email@example.com. No verbal requests for clarification or information will be accepted. All questions and clarifications will be answered in one written addendum, to be issued no later than the end of business on Wednesday, January 25, 2023, to all parties who have been issued a copy of this RFP.
To be considered, the applicant shall provide a description of experience to include:
- A summary description of your firm and areas of specialty
- A summary of your ability to provide services above
- Points of contact, addresses, email, and phone numbers
- List of clients being served by the firm on similar projects; and proven track record of those client’s successes
- Any other details or information that will assist One East Kentucky in making a selection
Fees and Timeline for Delivery:
Include all fees and costs associated with the completion of this project and a schedule for completion of the project.
Proposal and qualifications should be submitted via email no later than 10:00 AM on Friday, January 27, 2023 Local Time. Only electronic responses will be accepted. Proposals should be submitted to Colby Kirk, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Responses can be submitted via email attachment or uploaded to a Dropbox or other similar service and shared via link for download. Proposals received after the designated deadline shall be considered late and rejected.
Proposals will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Overall Experience of Company (40 Points)
- Capabilities (40 Points)
- Fee (10 Points)
- Overall Quality of Submission (10 Points)
Evaluation and Project Award:
One East Kentucky staff will review all submitted proposals and make a decision based on the information outlined above. The use of competitive bidding is not practical, and specifications cannot be made sufficiently specific to permit award on the basis of the lowest evaluated bid price. The project will not be awarded based strictly on price, but on which proposal is most advantageous to One East Kentucky’s goals for the project. One East Kentucky may choose to conduct interviews with proposers deemed reasonably susceptible for selection of award prior to making a selection. It is expected that the selected firm will begin work shortly after an agreement is executed and the final deliverables due on a mutually agreed schedule. Upon project award and prior to contract execution, as a recipient of Appalachian Regional Commission (ARC) funds, you will be required to register on GSA’s System for Award Management (SAM), maintain an active registration and remain in good standing for the duration of the project.