It is Not Business as Usual. Together, we are #TeamKentucky.
One East Kentucky is working with the Kentucky Cabinet for Economic Development to ensure Kentucky secures a designation for disaster assistance for our businesses. Please be sure to follow One East Kentucky on Facebook for additional information as it becomes available. In addition to social media, this webpage will be our information portal for updates. If you are a business owner or would serve as the primary contact for receiving future assistance and information, PLEASE TAKE THIS FOUR QUESTION SURVEY about how COVID-19 is impacting your company's day-to-day operations.
If you're not already doing so, please monitor the State of Kentucky's information one-stop, kycovid19.ky.gov, regarding precautions and adhere to the outlined safety suggestions.
News and Resources:
- (3/30/2020) IRS - Conronavirus Tax Relief
- PDF Download: (3/30/3030) Paycheck Protection Program FAQs for Small Businesses
- PDF Download: (3/30/2020) CARES Act Emergency Loans for Small Business Information from the U.S. Chamber
- PDF Download: (3/27/2020) CARES Act Summary
- (3/27/2020) Survey Link for companies that can produce or donate critical items to fight Covid-19 from the Kentucky Cabinet for Economic Development
- (3/27/2020) IRS.GOV Newsroom - updated regularly, Covid-19 impacts for businesses and taxes
- (3/26/2020) How to fill out EIDL program forms
- (3/25/2020) Kentucky's Executive Order - Only Life-Sustaining Businesses May Remain Open
- (3/25/2020) Unemployment Benefits Application - Kentucky Career Centers (Self-employed & Independent Contractors now eligible to apply)
- (3/25/2020) SBA Disaster Loan Information, Presentation and (previously recorded) Webinar - Kentucky Chamber of Commerce
- YouTube Link: (3/24/2020) SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Webinar (previously recorded) & (3/26/2020) How to fill out EIDL program forms
- (3/23/2020) IRS Extends Tax Filing Deadline to July 15
- (3/23/2020) Kentucky SBDC's SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Assistance Page - Hotline number: 1-888-475-SBDC (7232)
- Facebook Link: (3/23/2020) Louisville Small Business Development Center's walk through instructions for the SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan
- (3/23/2020) Guidance for Coronavirus-related Paid Leave Provisions and Tax Credits for Employers from the U.S. Treasury, Internal Revenue Service (IRS), and the U.S. Department of Labor
- PDF Download: (3/20/2020) SBA Economic Disaster Loan Fact Sheet
- .DOC Download: (3/20/2020) Do you qualify for SBA's Small Business Disaster Loan? - KY SBA Conference Call Summary
- (3/19/2020) Survey - MANUFACTURERS NEEDED - Production for COVID-19 Response (National Association of Manufacturers)
- (3/19/2020) How UPS is Responding to the Coronavirus
- (3/19/2020) Kentucky Small Business Development Center (SBDC)'s Resource and Information Page
- (3/18/2020) Shaping Our Appalachian Region (SOAR)'s COVID-19 Information One-Stop
- PDF Download: (Congressman Hal Roger's Office - 3/18/2020) COVID-19: What Small Businesses Need to Know
- PDF Download: (News Release - 3/17/2020) SBA Updates Criteria on States for Requesting Disaster Assistance Loans for Small Businesses Impacted by Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Date is when link was added to webpage.
One East Kentucky is a 501(c)3 non-profit, privately funded regional economic development organization. The nine-county area includes the counties of Floyd, Knott, Johnson, Lawrence, Letcher, Magoffin, Martin, Perry and Pike. We are governed by a 13-member board of directors elected by investors of the organization. Learn more about our board and investors.